The feminine voice

26.12.05

I greet with Gerald an enthusiastic one of the scientific subjects. The somewhat haggard encounter as if they took without sleeping and resting some time.
- These patient?
- No, I am exhausted. - Much work, I suppose.
- That it goes - it responds to me -. It is by the voice of my woman. A study published in the medical magazine ` Neurolmagé concludes that the voice of the woman tires to the brain of the man.
- and how it can be that?
- According to the scientists, the feminine sonorous emissions require all the auditory area of the brain, while the masculine ones only act on the subthalamus. To the men it is difficult to maintain a conversation to us prolonged with the women. It is because we distract by the fatigue that produces to us to hear one more a smoother voice and, certain levels, incomprehensible. When dismissing to me I recommend to him that it does not read more magazines of science.

0 apostillas: